1. When you left, my heart went missing, I’ve been looking for it in drugs and boys who don’t know my name
2. I know you kissed her at that party while I was locked in the bathroom crying, I hope you tasted me on her mouth
3. I thought I saw you in the supermarket and I started shaking so hard someone had to ask me if I was okay (I wasn’t)
4. I can’t say your name without feeling like I’m gonna throw up
5. I hear your voice in my head all the time I think I’m going crazy
6. Can words break your ribs?
7. I wanna slit my wrists and watch my blood spill into your bones, I hope you drown in it
8. Jesus christ it’s been 6 months and my throat still burns when I think about you
9. I miss you but I’m gonna keep pretending I don’t
I haven’t related to something in so long.
“Please, be proud of the pieces that make you, you. Embrace the oddities and hold onto them with everything you have. These strange little quirks belong to us, and only us, and they are all absolutely vital in creating the bigger picture that is who we are. Be proud of yourself, because if you are, it never matters who else is. Because when you are, the inevitability of other people believing in you and being proud too, is such an amazing bonus to the strength you already possess.”
(via Tyler Knott)
found this while walking around SF
“I saw Jesus & I forgave him for what I’ve been through”
I still find traces of you from the times i traced my skin.